Monday, September 17, 2012

Mermaid Floorcloth ~ Renae Brabham

This is one that I always wanted to paint. The Mermaid and Seahorses Floorcloth measures about 25 x 32. I have been creating floorcloths for 10 years now. Quality is my number one priority. These pieces should last for decades with very little care. I consider them floor art and take pains to be exceptional in the creation process. Each floorcloth is primed 5 times, painted with quality acrylics and then polycrylic coated 5 times as well. I welcome your input in the creation process. You have an idea, I will try to work it out on canvas for you. There is no quick stenciling done. Everything is free hand pencil and painted. Perfect for a door entry or kitchen floor. Normally, they are produced in 10 days after payment received, THIS ONE IS READY TO SHIP! These are unique and genuinely gratefully accepted gifts as well. If you have an idea that you would like to spin by me for an original piece, feel free to contact me. Also, some floor cloths are available in larger sizes. Note: I accept money orders, cashier checks or personal checks only. These are intricate pieces and I am a one gal show. I don't rush art and your floor cloth will reflect this. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment